Tuesday, April 03, 2007



Well, I finally landed a full time job and how great it is to be on someone’s payroll after working temp for five (5), YES, FIVE YEARS! Oh, I’m forever grateful! And now that I’m working in this environment and with this crowd my life is changing.

How is it changing you ask?

Well, first of all:
*
How I wish I had invested in land! I remember those psychics just over a decade ago announcing to the world that their Leader’s instructions were to, “BUY LAND!” What was his name again? Something with a “Z”. I missed that boat.

Secondly:

My Korean co-worker has introduced me to the Korean version of “Mr. Noodles” and my life has changed forever. Why cook at all? She buys this brand at a Korean grocery store, which I’ve never been to. The wrapper is in Korean so I can’t tell you the brand name. It’s hotter or spicier than what I’m used to but tastes great just the same. It’s close to Thai flavors. I asked if it came in a milder flavor but apparently not. The “Green Tea and Chlorella” YES, “Green Tea and Chlorella” noodles, are the mildest ones. The green tea is in the noodles, according to her. Just add boiling water and let sit for a few minutes. They’re such a bargain! A penny saved is a penny earned. Well, I missed the land deals and so it’s come to this.

And:

I’ll be buying a dog soon. I’m going to put all that money I save on food by living on Korean “Mr. Noodles” towards giving a puppy a home. I know, I’ll have to do some homework to find the right breed for me. Another co-worker gave me a list of dog breeds and links to breeders, just for starters. A miniature with growing hair will do just fine. I spent last Sunday with a cousin who just recently bought a female miniature puppy. I asked if they might consider breeding it before having her fixed, I’d be so happy to pay them for one. They don’t think so.

So I went to my local Pet Store to see what puppies they had in their window. Yes, several miniatures that would fit just right into my tiny apartment. The dogs would fit just right, not the price! “How much were those puppies in the window?” you ask. The least expensive cost $1,100, with no papers, so it’s not a pure bred, but it does come with shots, deworming and a two-year guarantee. The really cute one was $1,600.

That’s a lot of noodles but I’ll get there.
~
Are you sure? ~ This will take careful planning and lots of thought.

One of my co-workers is a strong advocate of the Organ Donor Program. No, my organs will be buried with me.

I work for two Vice Presidents.

One is a little kinky. A few years ago he and his wife posed for a calendar that was sold to raise money for Alzheimer’s Care. They were the "Month of July". Great pics! Hats off to the photographer!
They were all prominent members of the Community posing naked but hiding behind props. They raised a lot of money!

The other is part Sicilian. His father was in the Police Force. Remember those Sicilians I knew and was good friends with?



Webfetti.com

No comments:

Guestbook