Wednesday, December 13, 2006

PATRIOTIC?

I just heard a news clip on TV that the Provincial MPP's want to give themselves a 40% pay increase which will bring the Premier's, Premier's income to about $200,000, at par with the Prime Minister's income. I think I'll pack it in and go on welfare now! I'm only earning $12 - $14 an hour when I'm lucky enough to find work. Why bother getting out of bed at all? Who will bring our Country's Leaders to reality???? One MPP was interviewed and said that he will be giving the whole 40% as donations to support certain Elected Officials in their re-election campaigns? Do you believe it? Of course there's that tax break. BONUS!!!

By the way, I fasted on Tuesday. I went 36 hours without food. I'm trying to build up my tolerance to starvation a little at a time. It won't be long before I can go 5 days without food. If I fail at this I guess I'll have to resort to prostitution. Is it my imagination or is Canada now Communist?
*
I blogged this because one day I might look back read it and have a good laugh, but not tonight.

Webfetti.com

No comments:

Guestbook