Tuesday, December 12, 2006





WOULDN'T I BE BETTER OFF POURING COFFEE AT STARBUCKS?



I know I’ve told you so many times I can’t find a job. After getting a College Diploma (at my age) and learning all these wonderful computer skills, I can’t apply them anywhere because no one will hire me. I’ve had to resort to using them on blogs and no one pays you to do this! Of course this isn’t the training I went to College for. My diploma is in Accounting/MS Office. This is just a bonus!

Since it’s come to this, I’m thinking of a career change. I’ve been doing some research online and I had no idea how far I can go at Starbucks! The picture above that I found with a Google is a location in a mall in Tokyo, Japan. I can go as far as Japan with Starbucks. You may not believe this, but, in Japan it's Starbucks everywhere!

I worked for a Japanese company for a short time, not too long ago, and their executives from Japan visited the office often. Yes, they came all that way in the snap of a finger. Their executives from Chicago also came up on occasion. Well, much to my surprise, these guys were the mirror image of those Sicilians I knew and was good friends with!

One of them was Rosario. I know two other Rosarios – one Sicilian and one Calabrese.Well, I never! What are the chances of meeting a Japanese Rosario? He was the Chief Executive for Canada and was very well educated having several Degrees. I believe the Sicilian Rosario had a Doctoral or two. What are the chances?

Check out this link for a great timesaver. These people know everything.



Webfetti.com

No comments:

Guestbook