Friday, December 08, 2006

THE SECOND TIME AROUND

NEXT TIME I'LL GET IT RIGHT!

There was a vote in ~The House of Commons~ yesterday on whether or not to abolish Same Sex Marriages. The vote was to keep it. Looks like it's here to stay since they stated that they will not be re-opening this topic.

I know a few single women my age. Why don't I marry one? ~Now, you know I'm not a lesbian,~ ~neither are they,~ but no one else has to know. We'll have prenups, of course! No sex with me. That's the deal.

I know what you're thinking.........................................

Who would want me? I don't have a job, no spousal support, I don't even have a retirement pension since I stayed home to raise you kids. It was all worth it! I'll always ~cherish that time~ I spent with the two of you.

Now I can blog and this is a redeeming quality!


Webfetti.com

No comments:

Guestbook