Monday, November 20, 2006

JOHN TRAVOLTA

This is one guy who is better looking in person than in pictures! One day, many moons ago when I was 19, I was shopping in Yorkdale and stopped in at a restaurant. While I was waiting in line to pay I turned around and there was this gorgeous guy behind me. He said, "You know me." I said, "Vito, is that you?" He looked like Vito but Vito had brown eyes. He said, "No. Try again." He didn't look like anyone else I knew. He said, "It's Vinnie." I said, "I don't know anyone named Vinnie except Vinnie Barbarino," a character he played on "Welcome Back Kotter" a TV Sitcom. He said, "Yeh, that's me." I turned around and looked at the man behind the cash register who said, "He's telling the truth. ~He's John Travolta~." ~(?)~ ~ It's true! ~


Webfetti.com

No comments:

Guestbook