Thursday, November 16, 2006

QUEEN ELIZABETH II

My favorite, Her Royal Highness, The Queen, celebrated her 80th birthday this year. I wish her all the best. Long live The Queen! What most people don’t realize these days is that Elizabeth II was a raving beauty in her youth. They don’t realize it because, although she is always in the eye of the media, we rarely see pictures of her when she was young and there aren’t many of Her Majesty in her youth I found to download. The books that have been written about the Royals have an assortment of pictures of the young Elizabeth. I’ll keep looking for a better one but this will have to do for now. Awhile ago I worked with some Brits who swore that I “bear a striking resemblance to the Queen in her youth!” It’s true. I don’t care what you think.

Webfetti.com


No comments:

Guestbook